IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE MELANIE MARTINEZ CONCERT
- TANUKICHAN will begin at 7:30 PM and MELANIE MARTINEZ will close the show.
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Per the artist's request, caps will be taken off water bottles upon entry and all other drinks will be poured into cups in the venue. Bottles can be filled up at water fountains located at the south end of the venue by the bathrooms on the Floor, Balcony 1 and Balcony 2.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1, Balcony 2, Headliner, and Spotlight sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased General Admission floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.