Each event may have exceptions to these policies, so be sure to check the concert event page before attending.
In accordance with industry standards, The Andrew J Brady Music Center has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events:
- All jackets and bags will be searched upon entry. No bags or purses larger than 12” x 12” will be allowed, all bags are subject to inspection at the entrance.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening by way of walk-thru magnetometer and/or wand, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center personnel. We ask that you please...
- Arrive early and be prepared for additional security measures.
- Limit items brought into the building.
- Be prepared to empty pockets before passing through the screening process.