IMPORTANT LINE UP PROCEDURES
All guests are required to abide by the following procedures:
- Guests can begin lining up at the Parking Shelter on E Ted Berry Way no earlier than 9:00 AM on Saturday, June 3. Sequentially numbered wristbands will be put on guests' wrists upon arrival on a first come, first served basis. Guests must have a valid ticket for the Cincinnati show to receive a wristband, and all guests in a party must be present to receive a wristband. Any guests that have camped overnight or arrived before 9:00 AM will not be given wristbands and will be sent to the back of the line.
- Guests are encouraged to return at 3:00 PM to queue for General Admission entry beginning at the Parking Shelter. Security will honor wristbands from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM. After 4:00 PM, guests will join the line on a first come, first served basis.
- Loss, removal or tampering with a wristband will result in loss of place in the GA line. Guests are not permitted to hold places in line. Please be respectful and courteous to all other guests in line.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE LOUIS TOMLINSON CONCERT
- SNARLS will begin at 7:00 pm followed by THE ACADEMIC and LOUIS TOMLINSON will close the show.
- With temperatures expected to be in the 90s this Saturday, we recommend the following: Hydrate before the show, while waiting to enter and throughout the show. Four commercially sealed bottles (up to 33.8 fl oz) of water per person will be allowed into the concert. Per the artist's request, all caps will be taken off water bottles upon entry. Once inside the venue, water fountains are located under the Race Street turnaround outside and inside each level of The Andrew J Brady Music Center.
- There will be one point of entry at The ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park: Rosa Parks Street by the carousel. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- Please note Chairs, Blankets, Pointed-Tip Umbrellas, Food, and Beverages (excluding 4 factory sealed bottles of water) are not permitted. To view additional prohibited items, CLICK HERE.
- The ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.