IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE TESLA CONCERT
- FASTEST LAND ANIMAL will begin at 8:00 PM followed by KURT DEIMER and TESLA will close the show
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Per the artist's request, all caps will be taken off water bottles brought in or purchased at the venue. Bottles can be filled up at water fountains located at the south end of the venue by the bathrooms on the Floor, Balcony 1 and Balcony 2.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1, Balcony 2, Headliner, and Spotlight sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased Floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds downtown Cincinnati for the Reds game, those attending the Tesla concert should plan on getting downtown as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- Show your Fifth Third bank card at the Fifth Third Entrance next to the box office to get into the venue faster! All patrons in your party must be Fifth Third cardholders to use this entrance together.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.