IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE ROD WAVE CONCERT
- OMN TWEE will begin at 8:00pm followed by XO NO SLEEP, RUBI ROSE, NOCAP, and ROD WAVE will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Hip-hop megafestival Rolling Loud has announced its concert promotions venture, aptly titled “Rolling Loud Productions,” and is kicking it off by announcing a full theater/amphitheatre tour by Rod Wave. NoCap, Rubi Rose, OMN Twee, and DJ Five Venoms will join the show as support.
The "Rolling Loud Presents Rod Wave: SoulFly Tour" kicks off in August and will include a performance in Cincinnati, OH at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on Monday, September 27. The tour will run through Oct. 19 at the Hollywood Palladium (followed by Rolling Loud New York (October) and Rolling Loud California (December).
While a new venture for Rolling Loud, the festival's Miami-based founders Matt Zingler and Tariq Cherif have been booking hip hop since the early 2010s, coming up in the club scene before going big with the Rolling Loud concept that now takes place on both U.S. coasts and has spread to other continents. The duo continues to show its ability to thrive in multiple types of environments, with its Loud Stream virtual events attracting millions of viewers during COVID, with regular original content and truly live performances adding to the buzz.
Florida-based hip-hop artist Rod Wave had a breakout 2020, with agent and MAC founder Andrew Lieber (who also represents superstar DaBaby) in January predicting "Rod Wave is (...) going to be a spectacular touring artist and his fanbase is spectacular. ... What he’s doing on the ticket side, I don’t think any new artist is touching him."