IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE RUSSELL DICKERSON CONCERT
- SHABOOZEY will begin at 8:00 PM and RUSSELL DICKERSON will close the show.
- Enhance your experience in the CityView Lounge, featuring an exclusive lounge, private bar, and more. Visit the Lounge entrance on the 2nd Balcony level to upgrade in person.
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Alternatively, patrons can bring in soft, empty, squeezable plastic water bottles. Bottles can be filled up at water fountains located at the south end of the venue by the bathrooms on the Floor, Balcony 1 and Balcony 2.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1, Balcony 2, Headliner, and Spotlight sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased General Admission floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Show your Fifth Third bank card at the Fifth Third Entrance next to the box office to get into the venue faster! All patrons in your party must be Fifth Third cardholders to use this entrance together.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Russell Dickerson has announced additional dates for his Big Wheels & Back Roads Tour, including a performance in Cincinnati, Ohio at The Andrew J Brady Music Center® on Saturday, March 2. Shaboozey will join the show as support.
A Tennessee native from a musical family, there’s no question that Russell Dickerson has made a name for himself in recent years. After graduating from college, Dickerson felt called to take his music on the road, cutting his teeth while playing shows across the US, frequently for small audiences and an even smaller paycheck. That same drive has made Dickerson the first artist to release four consecutive career-starting singles that reached No. One on the Billboard Country Airplay chart since Luke Combs. He also joins Combs as the second solo artist and fourth act overall to have four or more singles reach No. One on the Country Airplay chart since its inception decades ago. Those back-to-back chart-topping singles include “Yours” (3X Platinum), “Blue Tacoma” (2X Platinum), “Every Little Thing” (Platinum), “Love You Like I Used To” (Platinum) and most recently Dickerson’s current single “She Likes It” ft. Jake Scott has already been certified Gold with 170 million streams to date. This Fall, he will embark on a sold-out tour in the UK and headline a tour throughout the US starting in November.