IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE GREENSKY BLUEGRASS CONCERT
- NEIGHBOR will begin at 6:30 PM and GREENSKY BLUEGRASS will close the show.
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Alternatively, patrons can bring in soft, empty, squeezable plastic water bottles. Bottles can be filled up at water fountains located at the south end of the venue by the bathrooms on the Floor, Balcony 1 and Balcony 2.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1, Balcony 2, Headliner, and Spotlight sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased General Admission floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds downtown Cincinnati for the Reds game and the Taylor Swift concert, please continue reading the alerts below to plan your transportation for the concert.
Due to the anticipated crowds and traffic in Downtown Cincinnati on Saturday, July 1, patrons are suggested to seek alternative forms of transportation for the Greensky Bluegrass concert:
- The Connector Streetcar is a free alternative to driving through downtown. Patrons should get off at Stop #1: The Banks. To view a map of the entire route, click here.
- Red Bikes are available to rent throughout the city. There is a station located at The Banks near Paycor Stadium. Download the app to check availability of each station ahead of time.
- Oggo electric carts are available to pick up and drop off patrons as needed. Download the app for more information.
- TANK will be offering $1 rides from Newport, Bellevue and Covington to Fountain Square. Alternatively, TANK will have a $3 round trip (cash only) park and ride from Northern Kentucky University to The Banks. To get more info about this TANK service, click here.
- Cincinnati Metro will be running on their standard routes. To view a list of maps & routes, click here.
There is a designated pick-up/drop-off lot at Hilltop North, located west of Paycor Stadium along Mehring Way. Please note, this will be the only pick-up/drop-off location for all rideshare companies during the show.
Family members and friends picking up and dropping off ticket holders will encounter heavy traffic before and after the show. Personal pickups and drop-offs may use the north curb lane of Second Street, from Elm Street to Walnut Street, or the south curb lane of Mehring Way, from Central Avenue to Gest Street to drop-off and/or pick up passengers. These areas are not intended for Uber/ Lyft or parking.
Below are some of the parking lots/garages available downtown and near The Banks area, as well as in Northern Kentucky. Park further into downtown/Over-the-Rhine and utilize the free Connector Streetcar, or park in Northern Kentucky and easily walk across the pedestrian Roebling Bridge.
- Duke Energy Center Garage 1: 605 Plum Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Duke Energy Center Garage 2: 609 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Fountain Square Garage: 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Enquirer Building Parking Garage: 312 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Race Street Lot: Corner of 3rd Street and Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Scripps Center Garage: 312 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Main Lot: 120 E 3rd Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Queen City Square Parking Garage: 319-331 E. 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Western and Southern Garage: 310 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Broadway Lot: 295 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- East Garage: 443 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- Longworth Hall Lot: 700 W. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- South Lot: 131 Madison Street, Newport, KY
- The Beer Sellar & Hooters: 301 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY
- 4th & Race Garage: 411 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 84.51° Garage: 120 W. 5th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- The Foundry Garage: 526 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Whex Garage: 10 W. 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Court & Walnut Garage: 107 E Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH
- 8th & Sycamore Garage: 313 E 8th Street, Cincinnati, OH
The following street closures will be implemented Friday, June 30 and Saturday, July 1 at the times listed below:
- Second Street Sidewalk- south side sidewalk closed between Elm Street and the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge from 12PM until 1AM
- Elm Street- closed south of Second Street from 12PM until 1AM
- Freedom Way- closed between Elm Street and Marian Spencer Way from 12PM until 1AM (Closed from Rosa Parks to Marian Spencer at 10AM for pre- party)
- Race Street- closed south of Third Street from 330PM until 1AM
- Rosa Parks Street- closed south of Second Street from 12PM until 1AM
- Marian Spencer Way- closed south of Second Street from 10AM until 1AM
- Joe Nuxhall Way- closed south of Second Street after the start of the game
- The concert exit will be handled similar to an exit from a Bengals game and will be put in place by 10PM:
- Central Avenue- southbound closed south of Seventh Street
- Third Street- eastbound closed east of Clay Wade Bailey Bridge
- Walnut Street- closed south of Third Street
- Gest Street- southbound closed south of Third Street