IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NOAH KAHAN CONCERT
- JOY OLADOKUN will begin at 8:00 PM and NOAH KAHAN will close the show.
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Alternatively, patrons can bring in soft, empty, squeezable plastic water bottles. Bottles can be filled up at water fountains located outside the venue.
- There will be one point of entry at The ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park: Rosa Parks Street by the carousel. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- Please note Chairs, Blankets, Pointed-Tip Umbrellas, Food, and Beverages (excluding 2 factory sealed bottles of water) are not permitted. To view additional prohibited items, CLICK HERE.
- The ICON Festival Stage at Smale Park is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds downtown Cincinnati for the Reds game, those attending the Noah Kahan concert should plan on getting downtown as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.