IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CLUTCH CONCERT
- NATE BERGMAN will begin at 8:00 PM followed by AMIGO THE DEVIL and CLUTCH will close the show. Please note the updated Door and Show Time for the Clutch concert: Doors will now open at 6:30 PM and the concert will begin at 8:00 PM.
- Per the artist's request, ALL drinks will be poured into cups.
- Patrons are allowed 2 unfrozen, factory-sealed bottles of water (up to 33.8 fl oz each). Please note, the water bottles will be poured into cups upon entering the venue.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1 and Headliner sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased General Admission floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way or Tunnel Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Show your Fifth Third bank card at the Fifth Third Entrance next to the box office to get into the venue faster! All patrons in your party must be Fifth Third cardholders to use this entrance together.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.