We regret to inform you that due to a recent COVID19 outbreak on the One More HAIM Tour, the HAIM concert scheduled for May 19, 2022 at The Andrew J Brady Music Center has been RESCHEDULED to May 29, 2022. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. Everyone is doing well, resting up, and they can't wait to be in Cincinnati with you all later this month.
- MORE* will begin at 7:30pm and HAIM will close the show.
- Patrons who purchased tickets in Balcony 1, Balcony 2, Headliner, and Spotlight sections, please use the Race Street Entrance. Patrons who purchased General Admission floor tickets, please use the Mehring Way Entrance or Tunnel Entrance. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Please note the following street closures due to Taste of Cincinnati this weekend in downtown Cincinnati: Fifth Street between Walnut and Columbia. Please plan accordingly to allow extra time getting to the venue. To view the full list of street closures, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds downtown Cincinnati for the Reds game and Taste of Cincinnati those attending the HAIM concert should plan on getting downtown as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- Faye Webster will no longer appear on the show. more* has been added as support.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.