IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE FALLING IN REVERSE CONCERT
- JERIS JOHNSON will begin at 6:50pm followed by HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS, WAGE WAR, and FALLING IN REVERSE will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Due to the scheduling of the Bengals' playoff game at 4:30pm, patrons are advised to seek alternative transportation options for the concert. Those attending the concert should plan on arriving downtown after 5pm to avoid pregame traffic. To view our traffic alert, click here.
- Get into the venue faster by showing your Fifth Third Bank card at the Fifth Third Advantage entrance on Race Street!
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service! Please note, there is a $1.00 fee for using Rooam.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Save $1 on your Papa John's Pizza or Skyline Chili Walking Taco when you add any flavor of Mountain Dew to your order.
After a successful multi-week, "Live From the Unknown" streaming event that took place this spring, platinum-selling rock band FALLING IN REVERSE are hitting the road and returning to the stage. The band has announced "Live From the Unknown: The Tour," a winter 2022 headline run which kicks off on January 13 in Atlanta, GA and includes a stop in Cincinnati, OH at the new Andrew J Brady Music Center on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The tour will feature support from Wage War, Hawthorne Heights, and Jeris Johnson.
Watch the tour trailer here.
In other Falling In Reverse news, the band's No. 1 single "Popular Monster" has earned platinum status. It has been streamed over 145 million times and has emerged as one of the biggest anthems of this new decade. Also, fans can watch the cinematic video for "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped)" here.