IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CLUTCH CONCERT
- Valley of the Sun will begin at 8:30pm followed by STONER and CLUTCH will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector.
- Due to personal reasons, The Native Howl will not be performing with Clutch. The new opening act is Valley of the Sun.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service! Please note, there is a $1.00 fee for using Rooam.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Clutch announced a string of Winter 2021 headline tour dates celebrating 30 years of rock and roll. The five-city tour will have them rocking in the New Year in Cincinnati at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on Friday, December 31. Supporting the tour will be STONER, the brand new band featuring Brant Bjork (Kyuss) and Nick Oliveri (Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss) and Valley of the Sun.
"We are incredibly excited to hit the road again” states Clutch. "We’ve missed the shows, the fans, the venues and the opportunity to watch the other bands we share the stage with. It’s going to feel like our first show all over again and we can’t wait! Come out and let's make some Rock and Roll!."
Neil Fallon - Vocals/Guitar
Tim Sult - Guitar
Dan Maines - Bass
Jean-Paul Gaster - Drums/Percussion
For more information, check out the band’s website: www.pro-rock.com