**Please note: The door time has been updated to 6:00pm and the show time has been updated to 7:00pm
All attendees of the Nelly concert at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on November 14 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NELLY CONCERT
- DUSTY BLACK will begin at 7:00pm followed by HARPER GRACE, BLANCO BROWN and NELLY will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service! Please note, there is a $1.00 fee for using Rooam.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Nelly, the multi-platinum, three-time Grammy winning artist and four-time AMA award winning entertainer announces his Fall Concert Series, a first-of-its-kind experience showcasing the on-stage fusion of country, hip hop, rap, and R&B with a distinctly “rock n’ roll” presentation. Nelly will be traveling with a full live band as well as a multi-million-dollar production package along with some of country music’s biggest rising stars supporting this incredible show.
This unique production stems from the celebration of Nelly’s 20-year anniversary of the RIAA certified Diamond record “Country Grammar” earlier this year when fans were gifted with the digital release of a LIVE, full band production of the complete album, not to mention his continued commercial success in country music. Whether fans are attending to party with the classics or bask in his most recent hits like Cool Again with Kane Brown, Good Times Roll with Jimmie Allen and Lil Bit with Florida Georgia Line, Nelly is ready to shake up the live music scene with this show that is sure to have a little something for everybody.
Nelly will hit the road just in time to celebrate the release of “Heartland”, his country inspired EP that he likes to call a collection of “country club-bangers”. His lead single “Lil Bit” from the project continues to make major waves in the country space as it is his 3rd collaboration with the multi-platinum duo Florida Georgia Line. Nelly describes the EP as his “appreciation for country music,” ... “It’s my thanks for country music, the whole world of country music, for allowing [me] to be a part of it.”] - Music Mayhem Magazine
The first of three of these Lil Bit of Music Series will feature Nelly and Blanco Brown. Blanco is a fellow pioneer of hip hop and country fusion. The Atlanta born, platinum selling artist and creative visionary known for his #1 hit singles “The Git Up” and “Just the way” with the band Parmalee, has coined his unique sound as “Trailer Trap”. Brown brings soul and a sincere and playful energy to the stage, along with an underlying message (as titled in his most recent single) - “Nobody’s More Country” than anyone else.
This collection of shows will continue to harness and uplift what is an ever-growing community of music lovers from all walks of life who did not grow up on only country or only rap and who find their identity and inspiration at the intersection of urban and rural cultures. From Nelly’s initial success in 2004 with Tim McGraw in “Over and Over’ to the remix of Kane Brown’s “Cool Again” just last year, he continues to prove that music transcends all boundaries and genres insisting, “No matter what you listen to, everyone likes to party, and to celebrate the same way”.
Harper Grace, a rising pop-country artist, who recently inked her first Publishing contract, will open for the entirety of the series. This will serve as Harper’s debut tour. As a Dallas, TX native, she is known for her soulful country melodies and larger than life pop choruses.