All attendees of the Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Evening concert at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on November 6 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE JASON BONHAM CONCERT
- JASON BONHAM'S LED ZEPPELIN EVENING will begin at 8:00pm.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service! Please note, there is a $1.00 fee for using Rooam.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening will make a stop in Cincinnati, OH at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on Saturday, November 6th!
Encompassing hits from the iconic band’s entire career, including albums Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, the concert event celebrates the life and music of Jason’s father, the legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, with “…a band that recreates Led Zeppelin’s music to such a degree that one can’t help but close their eyes and simply listen…”
About Jason Bonham:
A lot of talented children have probably been asked by a parent to entertain family and friends, maybe in the living room, maybe sing a little, play an instrument. No big deal and a good way to get used to performing for others. But when Jason Bonham was a small child and got called in to entertain, the family friends he played his drums for could be anyone from Jimmy Page to some of the guys from the group Bad Company. That's what happens when your father is drummer John Bonham, one of the original members of the legendary rock band Led Zeppelin.
At the age of only five, Jason could play the drums, at least a scaled-down set of them, with skill. When he was 17, he was a member of the band Air Race. The group signed a record contract with Atlantic Records, recorded one album, and opened for big names like Queen, Meat Loaf, Ted Nugent, and AC/DC. John Bonham died in 1980, but Jason, who has marked a few places in music history himself, has stepped in from time to time to help keep his father's memory alive.