All attendees of the Daughtry concert at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on November 2 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide pprinted or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE DAUGHTRY CONCERT
- Please note NEW SHOW TIME IS 6:30PM.
- TRAVIS BRACHT will begin at 6:30pm followed by TREMONTI, SEVENDUST, and DAUGHTRY will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service! Please note, there is a $1.00 fee for using Rooam.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
With three years since their last album, Daughtry announced last month a new LP, Dearly Beloved due out September 17 and now available for PRE-ORDER TODAY HERE. The 13-track album features the Billboard Hard Rock Digital Songs Sales Chart #1 and Top 20 Active Rock Radio Hit ‘Heavy Is the Crown,’ along with instant pre-order gift track ‘Lioness’ –– AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE HERE – via Dogtree Records and ADA Worldwide. The band will also be kicking off a tour in support of the new album this November, which will include a stop in Cincinnati, OH at the new Andrew J Brady Music Center on Tuesday, November 2. The tour will also feature rock legends and fellow collaborators Sevendust, Tremonti and Travis Bracht.
The thirty-date tour will feature the band performing recent hits and new album staples ‘World On Fire’ and current Active Rock Radio scorcher ‘Heavy Is the Crown’ along with early buzzers ‘Evil’ and the award-contending ‘Changes Are Everything.’ To hold fans and music lovers over, Daughtry serves us even more sonic art with today’s single ‘Lioness,’ – a melodic and guitar-laden gem, whose anxiously building tempo beautifully couples vocal lead, Chris Daughtry’s unwavering tone and range. Its lyric video is set to premiere Saturday July 16 at 10AM EST on YouTube here.
Daughtry, one of the most visible and best-selling rock bands of the 21st Century, has sold out concerts across the globe. Their debut album, the self-titled Daughtry, was the top-selling album of 2007, and was the fastest-selling rock debut album in Soundscan history. It was also nominated for 4 Grammy Awards and won 4 American Music Awards and 7 Billboard Music Awards, including Album of the Year. The subsequent albums, Leave This Town (2009), Break The Spell (2011), and Baptized (2013) have all gone Platinum, with Cage To Rattle (2018) certified Gold. In 2020, Daughtry released their first single from their forthcoming album, “World On Fire”, which marked a return to their rock roots and the top of the charts. Their current single, “Heavy is The Crown”, has been met with great enthusiasm, and is currently climbing the charts.
Dearly Beloved Album Tracklist
2. WORLD ON FIRE
3. HEAVY IS THE CROWN
4. CHANGES ARE COMING
5. DEARLY BELOVED
6. CRY FOR HELP
9. THE VICTIM
11. CALL YOU MINE
13. BREAK INTO MY HEART
Three singles in and a beautifully engineered entry point to Dearly Beloved has been clearly provided and marks the yet released body of work as one of their best to date. Maintaining the direction the first two singles have offered the band, they continue to embrace their hard rock roots with new song ‘Lioness,’ as previously evidenced by Chris’s recent praised and applauded collaboration with Sevendust’s Lajon Witherspoon for their reimagining of the hit song ‘Hunger Strike (Temple of the Dog Cover)’ by Eddie Vedder and the late Chris Cornell – which continues to stand as one of their boldest moves and a “completely different beast altogether,” according to SPIN Magazine. After performances on Loudwire Nights and TV’s #1 daytime talk show, The Kelly Clarkson Show, we can expect to see more of the band through performances for iHeart and the upcoming Recording Academy Musicares and Amy Winehouse Foundation Benefit: Back to Amy, where Chris will be honoring the late great singer with his own rendition.