All attendees of the Midland concert at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on October 27 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE MIDLAND CONCERT
- Please note NEW SHOW TIME IS 7:40PM.
- AARON RAITIERE will begin at 7:40pm followed by HAILEY WHITTERS and MIDLAND will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Grammy®-nominated trio MIDLAND have announced their Fall headlining tour with special guests Hailey Whitters and Aaron Raitiere that kicks off October 7 in Phoenix, AZ and will include a stop in Cincinnati, OH at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
Through it all, Midland has continued to find ways to connect with fans until they could get back on the road. Recently releasing MIDLAND:THE SONIC RANCH documentary across ViacomCBS platforms, including CMT and MTV Live,the band gave fans an insight into their beginnings which features never-before-seen footage and original recordings that transformed three friends into one of country music’s most dynamic trios. The documentary film and accompanying album tells the origin story of the band, five years prior to landing on country radio with 2017’s platinum-certified and double Grammy®-nominated “Drinkin’ Problem” (Big Machine Records). Watch and listen as they forge their trademark Midland sound that is equal parts Texas beer joint, Bakersfield-to-Laurel Canyon California country, post-Urban Cowboy and slightly Faron Young.
MIDLAND has grown from bar band to an in-demand headliner spending the past four years on the road selling out headline tours from coast to coast as well as getting to support some of Country music’s biggest stars like George Strait, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, and Little Big Town. The band just wrapped their BACK TO THE MINORS TOUR playing outdoor shows across Texas at Baseball Stadiums as well as three exclusive nights at Fort Worth’s legendary honky-tonk Billy Bob’s that was livestreamed to fans that could not attend in person. For more information on touring updates and information visit MidlandOfficial.com.
The Iowa-born, Nashville-based rising country star HAILEY WHITTERS released her breakthrough album THE DREAM in 2020, which topped many year-end lists as one of the year’s best country albums. In February of this year, Whitters released the deluxe edition LIVING THE DREAM, calling upon her close friends and collaborators Brent Cobb, Jordan Davis, Hillary Lindsey, Little Big Town, Lori McKenna and Trisha Yearwood to contribute vocals to five fresh new tracks. In addition to supporting MIDLAND on THE LAST RESORT tour this fall, Whitters will play shows supporting Luke Combs and Jon Pardi, and will perform at the Pilgrimage Music Festival. For more information, please visit HaileyWhitters.com.