All attendees of the Brett Young concert at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on October 29 must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 OR have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to entry to the event. The policy is being enacted in an effort to safeguard the health of concert-goers, touring artists and employees, and to prevent another shutdown of live music which devastated the business amidst the pandemic in 2020 thru May of 2021.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All fans will provide printed or digital proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of the event, OR will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) at the time of the event and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card, a digital copy, or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours of the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
These terms will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased by you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BRETT YOUNG CONCERT
- FILMORE will begin at 8:00pm followed by MADDIE & TAE and BRETT YOUNG will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- Please note the following street closures due to The Flying Pig Marathon this weekend in downtown Cincinnati: Mehring Way from Elm Street to Pete Rose Way. Patrons may use the Race Street, Freedom Way, and Main Street parking garage entrances for the concert. Click here to view the entrances to the parking garage.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Multi-Platinum selling performer Brett Young is looking ahead to the fall as he unveils details behind his headlining THE WEEKENDS TOUR. Launching on September 11th, the tour will make a stop in Cincinnati, OH at the new Andrew J Brady Music Center on Friday, October 29 with special guests Maddie & Tae and Filmore.
“Announcing a headlining tour and preparing to release new music both in the same week truly feels like a dream and something I won’t ever take for granted,” Young shared. "It’s emotional thinking about reuniting not only with my band and crew after so much time apart, but with the FANS! I can’t wait to make up for lost time and finally get to perform these new ones we’ve been working on.”
Young has captured the hearts of fans everywhere through his honest lyrics and West Coast-meets-Southern sound, aptly dubbed “Caliville” style with seven consecutive #1 hit songs and MULTI-PLATINUM sales. With an undeniable string of hits, he has cemented his status as country’s master over matters of the heart and with two albums defined by a transcendent romantic spark, the star now broadens his emotional scope with his upcoming collection WEEKENDS LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT THESE DAYS. The project follows his sophomore effort, GOLD-certified TICKET TO L.A., which debuted atop the Billboard Country Albums chart and his PLATINUM self-titled debut, which dominated the Top 20 on the Country Albums chart for 37 weeks and contributed to over 5 billion streams globally. He was named ASCAP’s 2018 Country Songwriter-Artist of the Year for his “melodic craftsmanship” (Billboard) and has also garnered nominations from ACM, Billboard, Teen Choice, CMT and CMA Awards as he continues to rack up nonstop hits as “one of country’s most consistent radio stars” (Rolling Stone). For additional information, visit BrettYoungMusic.com.
Award-winning duo Maddie & Tae are drawing praise for their No. 1 debuting The Way It Feels album with Rolling Stone saying the music is “anchored around their stellar vocal pairings and some of the tightest harmonies on Music Row.” Together as longtime friends and music collaborators, Maddie Font and Taylor Kerr co-wrote 14 of the album’s 15 tracks including the Platinum-certified No. 1 hit, “Die From A Broken Heart.” With “Die From A Broken Heart” topping the country airplay charts, Maddie & Tae became the first and only female twosome with multiple No. 1s. The pair also co-wrote a brand-new track- “Woman You Got”- out now. Maddie & Tae first broke out in 2013 with their brilliant counter to bro-country, the Platinum-selling smash, “Girl In A Country Song,” which took Country radio by storm, skyrocketing to the top of the charts. The celebrated duo has toured with country music’s hottest stars including Carrie Underwood, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley and more. For additional information, visit www.maddieandtae.com
“Groundbreaking” is just one word that can begin to describe Curb Records recording artist Filmore, a Wildwood, Missouri native, who now calls Nashville home. With over 182 million on-demand streams, appearances on NBC’s “TODAY” and The Bobby Bones Show, the singer/songwriter has honed his electric and engaging live show by opening for artists such as Sam Hunt, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Dan + Shay, Lauren Alaina, and Pitbull. Song releases like “Slower,” “Love That About You,” and “Other Girl” are resonating with fans thanks to unprecedented streaming boosts, as prior to being signed, Filmore was the first independent artist to be featured on Spotify’s Hot Country cover. Filmore’s current radio single, “Nothing’s Better,” is from his album, State I’m In. For more information, visit filmoremusic.com or follow online @filmoremusic.