IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NEEDTOBREATHE CONCERT
- THE NEW RESPECTS will begin at 7:00pm followed by SWITCHFOOT and NEEDTOBREATHE will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
After quietly composing and recording throughout the fall of 2020, GRAMMY® Award-nominated rock band NEEDTOBREATHE have announced the release of their eighth full-length studio album, Into The Mystery. To herald the record’s arrival, the band has shared the album’s first single and title track “Into The Mystery”. The song is available to stream and download now via Elektra Records HERE. It is also accompanied by an official music video. Watch it on the band’s YouTube channel HERE.
The band has also announced its first tour in over two years. This Fall, NEEDTOBREATHE will embark on their Into The Mystery Tour in the US with support from Switchfoot and The New Respects. The 38-city trek will make a stop in Cincinnati, OH at The Andrew J Brady Music Center on Tuesday, September 28.
Just as their critically acclaimed 2020 album Out of Body impacted audiences, NEEDTOBREATHE capitalized on a rush of inspiration and rode the wave of creativity. Without telling a soul, the band decamped to a historic house-turned-recording studio in Columbia, TN to begin working on new music. Over the course of three weeks, they resided under one roof, laughed during meals, explored their surroundings, and recorded together with co-producer and engineer Konrad Snyder and special guests. Out of this de facto creative hub and “extended summer camp,” they handcrafted an album reflective of the moment, yet independent of all expectations—even their own. For as intimate as the story may seem, they filmed every minute of it for an upcoming documentary entitled, INTO THE MYSTERY. Watch a teaser for the film HERE.
About Into The Mystery, the band shared, “Probably more than any other record of ours, it was a product of what was going on in the world and our environment. We didn’t second guess ourselves much or look over our shoulders. Even the spirit of the record was a result of the moment. You can hear everybody’s personality and imprint. It felt like we got this opportunity to make a record like a family.”
The past 12 months represent one of the most prolific periods in the band’s career thus far. They recently unveiled Live from the Woods Vol. 2—a live album recorded during three sold out, socially distanced outdoor concerts at Pelham, TN’s famed The Caverns. The band previewed the album with an appearance on CBS’s The Late Late Show with James Corden. Watch their interview and performance of “Alive”HERE. Meanwhile, Out of Body debuted in the top 5 across three Billboard charts, and received critical acclaim from Billboard, People, Spin, Southern Living, American Songwriter, Taste of Country, and more.
Since 1998, NEEDTOBREATHE have quietly emerged as a dynamic force in rock music, topping the charts, selling out historic venues, and generating hundreds of millions of streams to date. The band have gathered one platinum single, four gold singles, and a gold album. Along the way, “Multiplied” notched their first GRAMMY® nomination. Simultaneously, they performed to sold out crowds at arenas and amphitheaters coast to coast. In addition to garnering two nods at the Billboard Music Awards, they’ve attracted acclaim from People, Rolling Stone, Forbes, and many more. In 2020, they sowed the seeds for rebirth with Out of Body. It bowed in the Top 5 of three Billboard charts and reeled in acclaim. Within weeks of its release, the quintet—Bear Rinehart [vocals, guitar], Seth Bolt [bass, vocals], Josh Lovelace [keys, vocals], Randall Harris [drums], and Tyler Burkum [guitar]—stole away to an old historic house in Columbia, TN where they lived together, ate together, laughed together, and recorded together for three weeks in the fall of 2020. They returned home with their eighth album and documentary Into The Mystery [Elektra Records]. It’s the kind of record that could only be made by a band who has been through it all and still has enough faith to keep encouraging one another. It’s NEEDTOBREATHE.