IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BROTHERS OSBORNE CONCERT
- TENILLE TOWNES will begin at 7:30pm followed by TRAVIS DENNING and BROTHERS OSBORNE will close the show.
- There are 3 points of entry at The Andrew J Brady Music Center: Mehring Way, the Parking Garage, and Race Street. For a venue map, CLICK HERE.
- The Andrew J Brady Music Center is accessible via the Central Riverfront Garage and is within walking distance to several parking lots and the Cincinnati Bell Connector. For Directions and Parking, CLICK HERE.
- For your convenience, The Andrew J Brady Music Center concession areas accept cash, credit cards OR use the Rooam App for fast, contactless payment. Click here for Rooam's mobile website to enter your information and start a tab! Each time you go to a concession stand just give the bartender your tab number and at the end of the night you can close out your tab from your phone and add a tip for the stellar service!
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android).
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by The Andrew J Brady Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
EMI Nashville’s Brothers Osborne announce plans for their headlining WE’RE NOT FOR EVERYONE TOUR launching this summer. The GRAMMY-nominated duo will hit almost 50 markets including a stop in Cincinnati, OH at the new ANDREW J BRADY ICON MUSIC CENTER on Thursday, September 9.
Known for their “distinctive sound combining classic country and hints of soul” (The Washington Post), Brothers Osborne has earned high praise for their dynamic live show while previously touring with the likes of Chris Stapleton, Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert. Rolling Stone exclaims “The Bros come guns blazing, a guaranteed show-stopper” while The Boston Globe commends the band for “winning listeners over with its spirited live performances.” AXS adds, “the pair acted like old pros as they effortlessly showcased their solid harmonies and impressive instrumentation.”
On the WE’RE NOT FOR EVERYONE TOUR, fans can expect to hear the band’s six GRAMMY-nominated singles including No. 1 Platinum-Certified hit “Stay A Little Longer,” rowdy Top 10 Platinum-Certified hit “It Ain’t My Fault,” the reminiscent Top 25 hit “21 Summer,” as well as Top 40 hits “Shoot Me Straight,” “I Don’t Remember Me (Before You),” and “All Night.”
Travis Denning and Tenille Townes will serve as alternating opening acts. Fresh off his No.1 hit for “After A Few,” Travis has previously served as a CMA KixStart Artist as well as Opry NextStage Artist while Tenille recently won three Canadian Country Music Awards in addition to ACM New Female Artist of the Year last year. Fans can purchase tickets beginning next Friday, April 23 at brothersosborne.com. Special fan club presale tickets will be available to “The Family” starting 10am local time on April 20.
Nominated for Duo of the Year as well as Album of the Year for their critically acclaimed third studio album, Skeletons, Brothers Osborne will perform their new single “I’m Not For Everyone” as well as “Deadman’s Curve” as part of the ACM Awards this Sunday, April 18 on CBS beginning at 8pm ET. Earlier that morning, John and TJ will be featured on CBS Sunday Morning with correspondent Anthony Mason detailing their upbringing in the blue-collar town of Deale, Maryland and journey to Nashville to pursue their musical ambitions. They also discuss John’s personal battle with mental health and TJ’s experience publicly revealing that he is gay. In addition, the band will be featured on CBS This Morning April 19 for another profile piece featuring extended footage and additional interview content.
Tomorrow, Brothers Osborne will release a new song titled “Younger Me” written by TJ in response to the overwhelming support he received after sharing his personal story. The track was produced by both John and TJ who will perform a special version as part of Xfinity presents a special ACM Awards bonus performance by Brothers Osborne – the exclusive premiere of “Younger Me” – available on Xfinity’s YouTube channel. Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex customers can also say “ACM Awards” into the Voice Remote to enjoy the Brothers Osborne bonus performance on their TV.